A complete list of our posts addressing various citizenship issues can be accessed by clicking through the chronological list on the right hand side of this page. Alternatively you can use the 'Search This Blog' option below the Torquay Girls Grammar School Logo.

Please note that comments for pre-2013 posts have now been disabled. However, we encourage you to leave a comment on any of the new 2013 issues that interest you by clicking on 'comments' at the end of each post. All comments are moderated by school staff prior to posting.


Wednesday 25 June 2014

Some babies die by chance, none should die by choice - Help Protect them today with the charity SPUC (Society for the Protection of Unborn Children).

Thank you for opening my blog, I am advocating for the protection of unborn babies as many innocent lives are being lost because people think abortion is the only option. I realize that people do not take the decision to terminate a pregnancy lightly, and that situations can be very hard for different people SPUC offer people help who are faced with abortion and people who have previously had an abortion and try to help them whatever situation they are in. Please read on to find out more about how this charity helps many people facing this tough decision by giving them other options.

  • Why is it right that you can stop a baby’s beating heart in the womb, but it is illegal when a baby is outside the womb?
  • Many innocent babies lives are being lost because people feel they have no other choice, SPUC give people another choice.
  • SPUC helps many babies each year and there family to get the right start in life, please help SPUC help more people to get the opportunity to save a baby’s life.
  • Everyday around 550 babies are being killed, please try and help save them, as you were once one of them.
  • So many people regret their abortions, please help them and others faced with the problem find a better solution.
Thank you for taking the time to read my Blog, it would be very helpful if you could answer some of my questions in response to my blog to see if I have changed your opinion on abortion. If you do respond please could tell me your hometown and country so I can see where I have advocated too, Thank you.
  • Had you thought about saving babies from abortion before reading my blog, if so do you now feel more informed?
  • Do you now support my charity? If so please explain how I have gained your support.
  • Would you now recommend the charity to people faced with the prospect of abortion?
  • Please in your response tell me your hometown and country, Thank you!
Thank you so much for reading my blog and writing a response. It has helped a lot!!! 


Bernadette

2 comments:

  1. this is a good charity I now support and would tell people about this charity
    Gillingham, England

    ReplyDelete
  2. no and i feel more informed
    yes because you presented good arguments
    yes
    Cork, ireland

    ReplyDelete