A complete list of our posts addressing various citizenship issues can be accessed by clicking through the chronological list on the right hand side of this page. Alternatively you can use the 'Search This Blog' option below the Torquay Girls Grammar School Logo.

Please note that comments for pre-2013 posts have now been disabled. However, we encourage you to leave a comment on any of the new 2013 issues that interest you by clicking on 'comments' at the end of each post. All comments are moderated by school staff prior to posting.


Tuesday 7 September 2010

Help to save the animals Wildlife Trust



Thank you very much for visiting this blog. If you are reading this, I realise you care for animals and want to support Shaldon Wildlife Trust. More people need to visit to ensure the animals are healthy and happy. The Shaldon Wildlife Trust looks after over 40 different breeds of animals from the Ocelot to the Kookaburra.

The Shaldon Wildlife Trust is the smallest zoo in the south west and saves many harmed and endangered animals. By simply donating or visiting with cheap costs you are helping to save their lives. We hope that we can get a lot of people to join to make a better life for the animals.

Here is some examples of the amazing animals they provide for.
• Ocelot
• Kookaburra
• Porcupine
• Slow Loris
• Tortoise

Prices
Adults- £6.75 Children-£4.50
Loads of offers and FREE days especially in the holidays

After reading this blog would you feel happy to donate to Shaldon Wildlife Trust? Have we changed your views on the SWT – if so how? Please explain.

Shaldon Wildlife Trust, Ness Drive, Shaldon, Devon. TQ14 0HP. Telephone +44 1626 872234.
International breeding centre for rare and endangered species

7 comments:

  1. Yes I would want to donate to the shaldon wildlife trust but i probably would of anyway.
    NOt really because i have always loved animals.
    Your blog is interesting and i fully support your cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would donate, because it is helping all the animals, and i have been to Shaldon Wildlife Trust and enjoyed it.

    I didn't realise that they rescued animals and I feel it needs to be that they do, to get more support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love animals and really admire the work places like this do for them. I would definitely help them by visiting and donating, if it was not able to remain open, the future of the rare animals there would perhaps not be so bright. I always thought they were a great cause but you have highlightd some important points that make me feel more strongly about the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be happy to donate to the Shaldon Wildlife Trust, I never knew About this zoo and the wonderfull animals they keep there, I will definately go and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of the shaldon wildlife Trust before But this really caught my eye as I love animals and care about them. Your blog really made me realise what they actually do there not just like a zoo and I would definitely go there and donate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Before I read this blog I was unaware of what actually happens in zoos. I disliked animals in captivity as I always thought that they did not have enough room to roam compared to other animals. Your blog has definitely opened my mind up and has gained my support. I was unaware that there even was a zoo in Shaldon, and as I live in Newton Abbot, relatively close to Shaldon, I will definitely go and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. After reading this blog last week I have recently taken my kids to Shaldon Zoo as before I was unaware of it. It was a really good day out and I would encourage anyone else to visit. Thankyou for letting me know about it.

    ReplyDelete