A complete list of our posts addressing various citizenship issues can be accessed by clicking through the chronological list on the right hand side of this page. Alternatively you can use the 'Search This Blog' option below the Torquay Girls Grammar School Logo.

Please note that comments for pre-2013 posts have now been disabled. However, we encourage you to leave a comment on any of the new 2013 issues that interest you by clicking on 'comments' at the end of each post. All comments are moderated by school staff prior to posting.


Thursday 14 June 2012

The Royal Navy and Royal Marines protect us- they deserve our help

My name is Millie and I would like to thank you for your time to read my blog about the Royal Navy and Royal Marines Children’s Fund (R.N.R.M.C.F). I hope that after reading my blog, you will be willing to support my cause and maybe give a small donation. My aims are that the R.N.R.M.C.F becomes a more aware charity like cancer research or the Meningitis trust. I decided to choose the R.N.R.M.C.F because my uncle and my great grandpa were/are in the navy and the marines so I thought of what it would be like for their children to have their dads or mums at war or injured from a war or even might have died in the war. Then I thought there must be 100’s more children in England in the same situation so I decided to help out this charity.

The R.N.R.M.C.F helps the families of the person at war by giving them money to go and have a fun day out so they will forget about everything else. This helps the families especially the children try to recover from their loss. As I have said before the R.N.R.M.C.F is not a very well known charity so if they don’t get enough support may not be able to proceed with such amazing services! You yourselves can get involved by attending the upcoming events:

 







This particular boy is called Ryan. He lost his dad in a war in Afghanistan and since he passed away he has lost all his friends and had a mild case of alopecia. Ryan and his family were very strong and brave but still had not recovered from their loss. The Royal Navy and Royal Marines Children’s fund helped Ryan and his family to see the brighter future without their father/husband and two years on are enjoying life and living it to the full! Please help more kids become like this! With your money 100s of other children will be like Ryan.
  • Children’s art competitions and the theme is pirates
  • Summer camps for children- a sports Adventure Stars UK offer Day Camps for the summer holidays for 5-13 year olds from just £25.00 per day. For more details, see SAS Camp Flyer A6 or visit their website – www.sportsadventurestars.co.uk or call       0845 680 6749
  • Or just go to their website to find out more and to make a donation-www.rnrmchildrensfund.org.uk/
It is so simple so please give up some of your time and money; it will help to make the difference that is needed. Please can you also post a note with your home town or country if not in the u.k so I know that people read my blog and learnt something from it using the questions below…
  • Had you heard about the charity before I introduced it to you?
  • Do you now know feel more informed about the charity?
  • Would you now tell people about this amazing charity?

Thank you very much for your time.
Millie

4 comments:

  1. No
    Yes
    Yes
    I think that your cause it really good i had never heard of this cause until i chose to explore your charity.
    Thank you for supporting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no
    yes
    yes
    thankyou for informing me

    ReplyDelete
  3. no yeah yeah it was a great help, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. no
    yes
    yes
    very informative and extremly helpful, thank you

    ReplyDelete