A complete list of our posts addressing various citizenship issues can be accessed by clicking through the chronological list on the right hand side of this page. Alternatively you can use the 'Search This Blog' option below the Torquay Girls Grammar School Logo.

Please note that comments for pre-2013 posts have now been disabled. However, we encourage you to leave a comment on any of the new 2013 issues that interest you by clicking on 'comments' at the end of each post. All comments are moderated by school staff prior to posting.


Tuesday 12 June 2012

The Pink Ribbon is the Finish Line- We Will Stop Breast Cancer!


Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Alice and I would like to thank you for reading these few paragraphs. I would like you to walk away from this and feel like you could help the Pink Ribbon make breast cancer victims feel special and also give them hope. I would like to put a positive view on this issue.

I am advocating the Pink Ribbon as it is close to my heart because my Nanny was diagnosed with type 2 breast cancer but has thankfully recovered from it. I think people should support the Pink Ribbon because it helps a lot of people both male and female feel more confident about themselves.

Here are 5 reasons to support the Pink Ribbon;
  • It could affect your life one day in the future.
  • You could save over 1000 lives or more in a year.
  • We could improve lives of many people.
  • Bring comfort to families.
  • Help find new medication or remedies for future victims.
  • In the picture above there is a hyperlink (if you can’t access it here is the web address: www.pinkribbonfoundation.org.uk/about-us/patrons-and-celebrity-supporters/) please click on it to find out which celebrities support the Pink Ribbon.

Thank you for spending your time reading my blog. Please will you spend a few more moments responding to this blog?  This will help me with my research very much so.

Please take your time to look at the website that I have referred to you it will further inform you about this issue.  

Do you now feel more informed after reading my blog?
Would you like to do any of the things below…?
  1. Make a donation to the Pink Ribbon?
  2. Join the 5K run they do or take part in another fundraising event?
  3. Refer people to my blog?
  4. Become a volunteer for the Pink Ribbon?
  5. Please tell me what country or town are you from? (So I can see how wide my cause is).

           Thank You So Much.
Alice.

3 comments:

  1. This blog has made me more informed on the issue of Breast Cancer. Yes, i would certainly donate, take part in activities for the pink ribbon, refer people to your blog and possibly volunteer! Very well presented

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for looking at my blog, please tell your friends to sign my petition at www.petitionbuzz.com/10arevill
      Thank You again.

      Delete
  2. 1. Yes
    2. Maybe!
    3. Yes
    4. Yes
    5. ENGLAND

    ReplyDelete